Property ID : Fior49
For Rent, For Sale €90,000.00 - Apartment
Fioribello Resort was completed in 2010. A common pool are on site. A perfect location in the vicinity of the towns of Pizzo and Tropea.
In this apartment are included;
• Complete kitchen, cabinets equipment, fridge, freezer, stove, microwave
• 3 air conditioning units, a larger sized room, less for each bedroom
• Complete furniture including wardrobes, balcony furniture
• Washing machine
• Bathroom cabinet with lighting
• Complete kitchen utensils, crockery, iron, etc.
• Bedding, linens, towels, etc. for rent
The apartment has a direct unobstructed view of the ocean, a large terrace where you can sit and relax and enjoy the wonderful view. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully fitted modern kitchen, and a living room with a sofa bed. In total there are beds for 5 people.
Two bedrooms, a sofa bed in the living room and a well equipped modern kitchen. A large balcony where you can enjoy your meals or just relax and enjoy the atmosphere. One bathroom with a tub and one with shower. Fioribello is a gated and safe area. Private parking.
The apartment is in the left balcony row, second from the bottom. You are able to have good contact with children or friends / family by the pool.
• Nearest Airport: Lamezia Terme Airport at 20 Kilometres
• Nearest Ferry: Vibo Marina at 2 Kilometres
• Nearest Train: Pizzo – Vibo Valentia at 3 Kilometres
• Nearest Beach: Pizzo Beach at 4 Kilometres
• Car: Recommended
With a spectacular view over the Thyrrenian sea, the nearby Pizzo and the volcano Stromboli.
White beaches and castles perched precariously on rocky outcrops, immense woods with magnificent century-old trees, Byzantine architecture, Greek temples, and a climate as close to Africa as Italy. Welcome to Fioribello in Pizzo Calabro, an undiscovered holiday paradise.
The development of Fioribello is conveniently located within minutes of the historic center, the village of Tropea, the shopping district, and some of the most charming, well-kept beaches in the area. Also nearby are plenty of bars and restaurants, famed for their distinctive cuisine based on simple ingredients and generous Amounts of garlic. In Pizzo, nature has provided a succession of breathtaking bays, each one with its own individual charms, but all sharing the benefits of their spectacular natural backdrop.